Start blogging again after a really long break due to schoolwork and personal issues. The purpose of starting this blog is just to write down what is going on with my life and I really want this blog to go on for a really long time. Before, my blog posts were really... well, young? And now I am beginning to write and talk like an adult which is kind of weird at first because of the transition from a teenage me to a young adult me. A lot of things have changed too, how I see the world changed and also me, myself has changed into becoming more understanding I guess? I always believe that the things that molds you to be who you are now are mainly the people around you, and I agree with that 100%. You see, I used to think that the world was mine and the people thinks I'm awesome and stuff like. My ego back then was so high I tend to be full of myself when with my friends. I don't treasure friendship because I used to think that they will eventually come back to me. Well, because of that it caused a backlash. It has been a while I have felt totally happy and contented with my life, I think I last felt that happiness 2-3 years ago. Since then I have been feeling lonely, sad, depressed and completely left out. I feel that I don't belong here.
My friends or my "brothers", are made up of mainly assholes and pussies. They treat me like a tissue paper and throw me aside after they have done using it. Some don't even respond to what I said like as though I'm made of glass and you can see that I'm talking to you. WHAT'S WITH THAT SERIOUSLY?! I sometimes wonder why god can be so cruel to have me befriend with these so-called "friends". I just wish that I have a friend who shares the same interest in things like gaming, movies or music. Someone who can take my bullshit and also someone who shares my sense of humor(I laugh at almost anything). I also find that I'm to soft for a tall guy, some people also took advantage of my kindness and treat me like a unwanted person. Well, I'm going to start my workout plan soon so I'll start posting my progress here with pictures. I think I'll end it here. It feels better to be writing here again. See you in my next update.
No comments:
Post a Comment